Friday, February 22, 2013

Prayer's Purpose

Heartfelt words, positive thoughts and a sincere spiritual presence does a moment of prayer make.  These times are connections made between us and God when more found insight or moments of thanks are necessary

We are reflections and embody the spiritual essence of love, peace, positive energy and oneness.  Each bend of the knee, bow of the head and clasp of the hands, unite the God in us whose path its in our best interest to follow

From the young and old, tall to short, large to small, we are all anointed and breath life into our spiritual bodies.   The opportunity to look within is owned by each of us when external sources prove futile

Prayer is not divided by individuals instead it's shared across nations.  Heaven is within us and the light which shines casts out any darkness we may face.  All that is needed is to make the request

Regardless of belief, generational gap, opinion or stance, prayer is our common denominator.  Prayer is the ultimate conversation in spiritual communication.  Without it, one might reach the sky and enjoy multitudes of success but with it, all impossibilities become possibilities and all limits become limitless

It is our duty to understand our own spiritual journey and whether or not we believe there is even one we should follow.  Work diligently and be willing to travel this journeyed ancestral path for the answers are forthcoming.  Amongst us are pillars of renowned resources that aide us in our travels so ensure they are utilized

Prayer is like a rainfall where we pass it down from one generation to the next while enjoying the spiritual cleanse this rainfall brings.  To unite in prayer is to bring forth positive change and enlightenment.  The power of prayer is unmatched

To witness the elders partake in this life changing ritual is motivating but to witness a child in prayer is inspiring.  The baton must be passed so the spiritual cycle of life will continue at an unyielding pace

A silenced prayer condemned by a torturous master does not allow a soul to bear good fruit so ensure no one mutes the voice attempting to begin the dialogue

A child's prayer is innocent and precious and is the birth of the spiritual life cycle.  It is shielded from fault, judgement or pretense and echoes the desire to know......to understand.....to love

The moment will come when prayer is sought out and embraced and at that very second we will begin to better understand our purpose.  Out of the mouth of babes does our course change.  Just be willing to steer in that direction

Listen to them as they speak. Guide them as they follow. Nurture their souls

In closing is the prayer of an innocent child who is beginning their journey in prayer:

"God, it's me and I've never done this by myself before but I'm not scared...nope not at all cause mommy and daddy said you love me.  God, what's your real name? I was told it was God but everyone I know has 2 names so I was just wondering. Do you ever sleep cause mommy said we need our sleep to make us strong and since you're the strongest, I figure you must sleep alot

God, I need a favor.  Well maybe a couple if it's ok.  First, mommy's belly is getting bigger and I'm afraid she's gonna get sad cause she's always checking the scale.  She throws up alot but feels better once daddy comes home with pickles and ice cream.  She said their cravings so can you give her some more cravings so mommy can lose her tummy?

God, I love my daddy but if you could bless him with a smooth face that would be great cause his hairy face is kinda prickly.  Daddy loves to hug and kiss us and I don't wanna hurt his feelings so can you tell him for me?

Ummmm, it was something else I wanted......ohhh yeah, can you PLEASE make my brother brush his teeth, not pee in the bed, stop throwing my Barbies, quit making me mad, stop cheating when we play games, play tea party with me and maybe sometimes share his toys?  He's a perfect brother and I love him but if you could make him do that stuff he would be even more perfecter.  Thanks God

I hope I didn't keep you up cause I know you need your sleep.  Well, maybe you like to watch a t.v. show or read like my daddy before bed so if I'm taking a buncha time I'm sorry.  God, thank you for my family and friends and whenever you can do this stuff I'll be happy cause I don't think Santa can do these things.  One last thing......God, can I have a bike? 

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment