Friday, March 29, 2013

Video Queen

Lights, camera, action are the directions shouted when the mood is right and the atmosphere is set.  I can't help but gaze upon the succulent posterior you so elegantly shift. It has my full attention

You smile and I am blinded momentarily.  My tunnel vision is the epitome of boyhood thoughts awaken during moments like this.  The comfort you've displayed has brought about animalistic intentions which dare to be controlled.  My desperation to stay focused is intensified by the aroma seething from your intentional movements

The need for digital enhancement is a technological advancement extinct to your beauty.  The luck stricken lens that captures your frame displays a perfect image consistent with Greek goddesses and symbolic statues.  In just a fleeting moment you've surpassed all others

Wasted film and time have become obstacles I can no longer avoid.  In my attempt to freeze you in time for my own selfish needs, I have created an imbalance and now the mad dash begins.  I will become the ally of creativity and resourcefulness in order to keep you locked away and safe for future viewing pleasure 

Thank you for lending this experience to me. Thank you for arriving and enduring the many sequences of varied positions.  Thank you for giving when you had no reason to.  Your selfless act has prompted me to take inventory of myself.  That luck stricken lens showed me beauty's image and it taught me the meaning of desire and longing

To be the architect commissioned to capture your illustrious form in these settings brings me overwhelming pleasure and joy.  A simple thought of appreciation you have caused to stir in my soul

Upon your physical absence, I look forward to the digital pleasures saved for now and forever

No comments:

Post a Comment