Saturday, February 9, 2013

Cinematic Beauty

Walking towards her was like times of old when you playfully punch the girl on the playground who commands your attention

Without a word she put me in a field of flowers and bright butterflies because I could feel the flutters as if I'd swallowed them all

Step by step, she led me closer to where I wanted to be...next to her.  The space between us lessened but she began to make me increase in size.  Little did I know this moment would be the beginning of a time I've longed for

With excitement bubbling, boyish thoughts stirring and side glances given, I bought the ticket into our future.  Sitting there beside her, no thoughts of money wasted or cinematic loss entered into my mind

Her touch so soft, sent chills through my body and at that very second, unknowingly, she became mine.  This dark room proved my friend as it allowed our caresses and soft words spoken to go unnoticed.  This initial meeting was nothing short of spectacular as she was much more than the image conjured in my mind prior to this moment

Her laugh inspired me, her smile relaxed me and her soft touch sent electric shocks through the most masculine of places. I didn't realize sitting in this space would have left me craving her to remain in my life..but it did.  Thoughts of making love, although premature, could not be erased as they continuously plagued my mind

Since that time, I have never known such playful days and carnal pleasure filled nights as those she has given me

That fateful day proved righteous and letting her go has proven difficult as she keeps me chained to her.  Guiding me to the cliff's edge of sexual torture is a request I make in advance because I need her.  She's put a curse on me and I fear I am forever vexed

She started as a cinematic moment and traveled space and time to arrive in my present and my hopeful future

Turn your eyes toward the screen and watch our life's movie play until we once again stand from emptied seats heading out into the glorious sun





No comments:

Post a Comment