Wednesday, January 23, 2013

The Breakup

My heart rests far away from its original home as it was evicted without notice or care.  My heart is now homeless but you still hold the key as any landlord would

My days are long without a sunrise nor does it set.  Just as a thief, you have robbed me and taken all security I once knew. 

          I no longer feel safe in this world as I am exposed to the elements 

Looking for a new home will become the wall I dare not scale as I can not absorb the pain of another fall.  If nothing else, allow me to move on...GIVE ME PEACE.

I have only the memories once shared but you have the home they were created in.  You are a collector of keys...a lender of resource that borrows against the equity of others but never sharing dividends

I am now desolate but hopeful and I owe this all to you.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment