Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Unknowing

What have I done for you to hurt me all in fun?  These unfortunate chain of events literally has my heart bleeding for you

Faces of joy stand above surrounding me with comic relief. To be the one that causes you this great relief fills me with joy.  Does death come swiftly to my door urging the need to fast forward time and allow this marriage to become untimely?

The release of life is met with tears of joy and in that moment all questions are answered.  No, I was never tall enough.  Yes, I was quite the prick who never gave a satisfying glance.  No, you never gave oral pleasure to me as you did the others.  Yes, my money comforted you although my love could not

Recount the lies and abuse.  Those were moments of highlight and greatness to me.  Now as I sit tied and scorned with my flesh soaked in what seems to be hate's orgasm, I ready for hell's fire

With temperatures too hot to fathom, the layers melt away.  The ash begins to form and the nerves do not communicate signals

I no longer feel this searing adulterous pain - I dare not look away.  Remember everything I've caused and be joyous in this exciting time

Do hearts flutter in anticipation replacing grief with bliss?  Are vacation days being planned and deposit boxes emptied?

In this moment I recall it all and awake shaken staring at my lover in fear of a loss that may be eminent.  What does a man do to replace youthful reactions that has cast out any signs of goodness? To pace the floor in a race against time shall become the study of the one blamed for such trespasses

Time does not exist when the condemned lay prey to the unknown consequence.  Denial of privilege is surely to become the pen on which he writes his request

The time comes to forgive and it is met with a second chance at life.  The love that once was remains intact and seemingly grows from the betrayed soil to which is planted

Just as kisses are shared and hugs are received, past thoughts surface and she can no longer forget.  The dull blade is placed in his back as it was originally placed in hers. Excruciating as it may be, it is better than the absence of pain by her hand altogether.  Death comes slowly for the villain who has admitted betrayal then sentenced to death

Is this death a reality or another sleep laden tormentor which he can not awaken from?  Reality is a betrayed thought in a time of unknowing.  Dreamstate is the reality we know when all else fails to make sense

The afterlife has a beginning no end and no measure.  It has an arrival and no equation will ever make it more rational. To awaken from it after such a dreadful journey brings comfort to the soul threatened by its existence

A shake is felt and words of love are spoken to encourage the belief that his reality is intact and she remains.  Through sweat soaked sheets the realization is made and the commitment remembered

The betrayal to him, has been forgiven and forgotten and all lies erased.  She cradles this man child close and sings the deceitful lullaby by which he is condemned.....

                                           "Hush little baby keep your lie"
                                         "I do not love you and I won't cry"
                               "Through thick and thin I stood by your side"
                                  "This'll be the last deceit that you'll hide"

To once again awaken in a false reality is the plagued security to which the betrayer opens his eyes. Channeling deceit and hidden secrets is an ancient art passed down through generations.  The horror of an unknowing outcome based on a reality that can not be decoded is the ultimate inception in deception

The final stance of two lovers evening glance should mirror the vow once spoken.  Breath new life into the reality created and the outcome will always be reflective of the original choice made.  Do not let the reality be the demise of the dream; rather nurture the dream to create the reality


No comments:

Post a Comment