Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Dance of Life

The inside of you felt like a grand mix of my favorite things that I love.  Every thrust into the most spiritual of places allowed my soul to feel renewed and full of life

Nibbling on your flesh during those sexual rants was uncontrollable and your response was always the same

The softness of your caress is so soothing yet incites a riot within me that I can not yield to.  From your dark hair to your chiseled feminine features to your slim build and wonderfully arched feet, you are the epitome of sexual perfection

My appetite goes forever unsatisfied due to never being able to get enough of the meal you prepare for me.You are insatiable and I mirror that image.  The beauty of these moments can only be defined as divine

You radiate a high frequency that to all others would be deafening but I enjoy the sound and feel of it.  You are a love soaked siren commanding me toward your shores where my arrival will be met with premeditated disaster

Through it all, I forge on unknowing of where this torturous current will take me but as long as you provide navigation, I will steer the course

I am blinded by the light you cast.  I squint as not to engulf you entirely because to do so would mean that I may see the truth that I dare not bare witness to.  As they say, ignorance is bliss and I want to remain free of this knowledge

Although we are aligned in other aspects than sex, this is our common denominator and where we feel understood and united

This outlay of stitched fabric encompasses all of our pains, stresses, insecurities, confusions, fears and doubts; yet in still its facade is well played and beautiful

Without it, we are an empty shell trying to fill it with lost things we've misplaced or ones that are now extinct.  Without our "binding", we have quiet moments where judgments float to the surface or insecurities multiply like bacteria happily mobile in a petri dish

We once knew quiet moments of bliss but they have been all but eradicated by pulses of negative energy surging through the veins of a once beautiful flower

Though constant attempts to revive this flower, it seems to withdraw from light and would rather anticipate darkness where it seems better suited for growth.  Even though the flower grows stronger in this dark isolated location, its growth sprouts forth thorns instead of petals, thistles instead of stems and sap instead of nectar.  All this because its roots are planted in untended and decomposed soil

Nonetheless, life continues and new life is being thought of.  The void that has been created will always make a heroic attempt at rejuvenation.  This attempt has to be pure and well thought out for if not, the life created will suffer the same fate

Be not so careless in our desire that the new life becomes a strategic move rather than a loving moment outside of this game that we play

Allow this newness to breath unrestricted air which is free of pollutants previously inhaled.  By all accounts, ensure to tend the soil of your flower before planting a garden

Unfortunately, I have given away my freedom of choice once I entered into the spiritual realm and planted my seed.  The choice just as the seed is now in the universes hands and its fate is unknown....well at least for a short time

Funny thing; choice.  It controls everything and nothing simultaneously.  The thought that preempts choice is the biological parent that will forever be the guiding hand by which that choice travels

We are here to create but what are we creating?  Why are we making the choice to create it?  What is the impact of said creation?

Let not your heart be troubled because the dance was a beautiful one.  We had a thought and made a choice to create life based on desire.  Now we must live with that.  Still, I want to dance in life's royal ball but I know my moves must become more refined....and they will

No comments:

Post a Comment